Re: [hylafax-users] No receiving incoming fax but able to call out

Tom Smith wrote:

I need some help in figure out why the modem stop receiving call but will able to make outgoing call?

Here is the Hylafax version hylafax-4.2.2-1rhel3.i386.rpm

Modem is Main Pine Implementation Oct+ 8 ports modem

It will receing fax fine but one in a while it will hang up and we reboot the machine and the modem will
able to receive fax again. But this time it will not after a few reboot.

Would you one give me some hint on what to look for and how to fix this problem.

This is a time when you should set ServerTracing to 0xFFF in the modem config file, and then take a look at the syslog (/var/log/messages, probably) to see what's going on when that call comes in.

Thanks,