From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schwalbe, Oliver
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 12:03 PM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] s0-Card

Hi,

i will start to set up a hylafax-server.
i'm searching for an isdn-s0-card (pci) working well with open suse 11.0 and hylafax.
the peak is 400 faxes outgoing in 2 hours.
can anyone help to choose the card?
via internet i've found the Eicon Diva 4BRI-8, a 4 port card.
Can i use this card for my project? Have anyone experience with this card?

kind regards

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dipl.-Ing. Oliver Schwalbe

Competence Center Zentralsysteme

LOGIS GmbH
c/o SCHNELLECKE GROUP
Büttenstraße 4

D - 08058 Zwickau

Tel.:   +49 (0) 375/ 2711118
eMail: o.schwalbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www: http://www.schnellecke.com

         http://www.sachsentrans.de

Handelsregister Braunschweig HRB 100174

Geschäftsführung: Karsten Keil, Dr. Werner Olle

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions