[hylafax-users] automatic faxes not getting in

Hi all,

I have just setup a trixbox system and I am implementing hylafax/iaxmodem solution for the faxing.
When i send a fax to it by phoning in listening to the IVR and manually pressing start to initate the fax, the call gets picked up correctly as a fax and everything works well.
When I try sending a fax by entering the phone number and pressing start to initiate dialing it sounds like there is a small click when it connects to the phone system then the sending fax machine hangs up. It never makes it in to the ivr and the phone system doesn't have a chance to pick up the fax.

Does anyone have any ideas I could try to get this working.

Thanks
Kate