Re: [hylafax-users] missing files

Thanks,

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 12:19 AM, Jean-Pierre Radley <jpr@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Mario Almeida typed (on Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 12:14:48AM +0400):
| On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 11:51 PM, Jean-Pierre Radley <jpr@xxxxxxx> wrote:
| > Mario Almeida typed (on Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 11:46:57PM +0400):
| > |
| > | I have install hylafax-4.4.2-1fc6
| > |
| > | i get the following message
| > |
| > | Warning: /sbin/vgetty does not exist or is not an executable program!
| > | Warning: /bin/egetty does not exist or is not an executable program!
| > |
| > | can someone tell me where can i find the above 2 file to install.
| >
| > I've been seeing those messages for years, and have never had either
| > vgetty or egetty.
| >
| > Why do you feel a need for them?
|
| I don't know.
| This is my first hylafax installation.
| when i executed /usr/sbin/faxsetup
| i got those warning.
| would like to know if i can ignore those warning?

Yes, ignore thise messages.

--
JP

With Warm Regards,
Remy
C: 00971508643912

"Everyone is interested in going to heaven, but till now I have found none who wants to die.

Many people will walk in and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

To handle yourself, use your head;
To handle others, use your heart."

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions