Re: [hylafax-users] Notify control Problems ...

On Jun 24, 2008, at 1:25 PM, Ji wrote:

Hi,

I’m using hylafax 4.3.2 on debian. Sending and receiving faxes works. Now i want to use notify for sending/receiving faxes. FaxDipatch, FaxNotify should help, but now my problem:

I have 2 analog modems and I want to control for which modem notify should do something. Nothing themes to work. My sendfax from modem2 -> modem1 internal test:

sendfax -S -D -f \"info\@aiel.de\" -h ttyS1\@localhost -i \"anything\" = -n –d 0123456789 test.pdf

Have you considered using the default notify script and just putting your logic in FaxNotify?

Example:

etc/FaxNotify

NOTIFY_FAXMASTER=no;
if [ "$WHY" != "done" ] && [ "$modem" = "ttyS0" ]; then
        RETURNFILETYPE=pdf;
fi

if [ "$WHY" = "done" ] && [ "$modem" = "ttyS1" ]; then
        RETURNFILETYPE=pdf;
fi

Dave

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions