[hylafax-users] T38modem - no answer from Hylafax server

Hi,

please, i need help with Hylafax server and t38modem.
I'm running t38modem and Hylafax server with this configuration:

t38modem:      1.0.1 from www.h323plus.org
openh323:       1.20.2 from www.h323plus.org
ptlib:                  2.0.1. from www.h323plus.org
Hylafax:             4.4.4
Linux server:    Debian Sarge 3.1r8 GNU/Linux

I have only 1 t38modem with default configuration from faxaddmodem command.
Only T.38 is turned on with ModemDialCmd.

Sending faxes is always OK.

But receiving faxes always ends with Ring detected without succesfull handshake.
Same problem appears when I'm calling the Hylafax server from an IP phone in our voice network.

T38modem is communicating with Cisco router 2800 with ISDN 30 (E1) card to sending faxes to the PSTN.
If i'm trying to call the extension on hylafaxserver with t38modem, call is setup properly, but all i got from hylafax with t38modem is SILENCE, t38modem hangs-up after 10 seconds.
I can't hear the fax signal.
Calling IP softphone is in the same network subnet with no firewall or other network point between it.
Codecs on both sides g711ulaw are supported and selected properly by capability sheets / this can be seen in t38modem log.
T38 is supported on Cisco router and t38modem too.
If i snoop communication between calling phone and hylafax server, UDP data stream is going OK on both sides until hylafax closes the call.
This same way is going if you call the extension on Hylafax from PSTN, only silence is hearing and after 10 seconds hylafax hangs-up the requested call.

PSTN ----> Cisco Router (with E1 card ) ----> t38modem and Hylafax.

Thank you a lot for any help.
Jan Novotny.
Czech Republic.