Re: [hylafax-users] setup of server side software

..i think you look for the "faxsetup" command ?

Lars

From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Miller
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 10:29 AM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] setup of server side software

I would like to know if anyone has setup Hylafax on a SLES 10SP1 server?  I used hylafax-4.4.4-1sles10.i586.rpm  and I assume there is a setup for entering the fax number and the port the modem is attached to.  For the life of me I cannot find it.  I’ve look all over this server for this information.

Regards,

Jon L. Miller, MCNE CNE CCNA

Director

MMT Networks Pty Ltd