From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 12:47 PM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] Bulk Faxing

Hi there,

I presently run Hylafax on my Asterisk PBX using IAXModem and Zaptel hardware.  What I want to be able to do is bulk fax to a list of fax numbers.  I presently use the winprint print device to fax from applications.  Is there a robotic way of doing this, can a flat file be used as a data source etc.

Help is appreciated.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions