[hylafax-users] faxcover localization

Hello,

I’m having some problems with faxcover and localization. First, when I try to pass some accented letters to faxcover, some are correctly formatted, others are replaced by whites. Second, the date field is always in English and my users want it in French. I have try to add a dirty setlocale(LC_ALL, "fr_FR.ISO-8859-1") at the beginning of faxcover to solve both but this gives us the following error when we try to send a fax:

May 13 16:14:44 xxx FaxQueuer[27742]: JOB 231: CONVERT DOCUMENT: Could not reopen converted document to verify format {E322}

Is there a solution that we can use to have some working localization in faxcover?

Last, I guess I found a small bug: I had to modify SendFaxClient.c++ and add the following instruction near line 224 to have mail address passed to faxcover:

addarg(av, ac, "-M", job.getMailbox());

Cheers,

Frédéric Bor

Informatique groupe ROCCA