Re: [hylafax-users] notification

Just to let you know that i found my solution.

First we found the place on windows where the fax was sending a popup notification
second i found in my code a place where smbclient was sending those popup

Thanks for your time and help !
--
Guillaume Vachon (CLP10, CLA, CTT+, CNI)
Conseiller en TI, Formateur

1963, Frank-Carrel, 201 - Québec, QC G1N 2E6
Téléphone : 418.681.2929 #123
Site web: http://www.infoglobe.ca