From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Guillaume Vachon
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 10:27 AM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] notification

Hi all,

I am using Hylafax on a CentOs machine pretty standart stuff. My user are connecting to a Windows machine to print into fax.

He is the scenario :

- The user log into the windows machine
- open microsoft word
- print a document selecting the fax printer
- everything is fine and the document get sended
- once this is done a pop up open in windows and let the user know that the delivery either failed or was successfull

Can we disable the pop up notification ?!

Thanks in advance!

--
Guillaume Vachon (CLP10, CLA, CTT+, CNI)
Conseiller en TI, Formateur

1963, Frank-Carrel, 201 - Québec, QC G1N 2E6
Téléphone : 418.681.2929 #123
Site web: http://www.infoglobe.ca

JPEG image

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions