From: Michael Brown <knightmb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 6, 2008 2:39:54 PM
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] No sending Fax-to-Mail

Most ISP require a login first, so a direct relay may or may not work. A simple test would be to setup a mail client to send mail through your ISP with no username or password first as a test. If that works, then yeah, it's a simply as doing a relay setup in Postfix (or Sendmail, etc). If it doesn't, then you'll have to configure your SMTP to use a login first of the username/password.

Either way, it should be possible.

Thanks,
Michael

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions