[hylafax-users] How to pass arguments to faxmail?

Hello guys/gals,
I'm building a mail2fax gateway with Hylafax and Postfix; I managed to
get it working, but now I'm stuck on a little but crucial detail. In the
master.cf file, Postfix invokes the "faxmail -d" command, which
transfers the formatted message to sendfax. The problem is that this
command won't let me choose the destination modem, as I could do with
"sendfax -h ttyIAX3@localhost ...". I really need to choose the
destination, because different modem are connected to different DIDs
that are displayed to customers, so no "first line available" is desired
when sending a fax.
I tried writing a pipe in the Postfix's master.cf file involving faxmail
| sendfax without the "-d", but it didn't work, so I need a way to pass
the "host" setting to the chain. Maybe a script would work?
Thanks in advance,

Marco