From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon A. Fort
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 5:38 PM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] Off Topic - AvantFax

Has anyone setup hylafax+AvantFax with the inbound faxes arriving via
email.  Basically, we have 70+ remote users that need individual fax
numbers, however, we also need a central repository for all
inbound/outbound faxes.  We are leaning toward a central outbound using
AvantFax but using something like efax.com for the inbound.

The overall concept to use hylafax+AvantFax as the outbound but use
efax.com as the inbound for each user appears to be sound but getting
the inbound faxes into AvantFax simply for document management appears
to be not so simple.

We have not installed anything yet - we are just in discover but the
main challenge is to provide a central repository of inbound/outbound
faxes with fax routing for (initially 70 users).  The number of users is
expected to grow and we're not really sure we can go the DID (Direct
Inward Dial) route.

Any suggestions (open to all) would be very helpful!

Vernon

/dev/null