From: A J Stiles <hylafax_resp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 6:59:48 PM
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Client for 64-bit Vista

On Tuesday 29 Apr 2008, Karmit Ho wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Anyone has tried to work with client software for 64-bit Vista ? It seems
> that "clients" are only for 2000/XP.
>
> Thanks a lot.

Just locate any GPL  (or BSD-licenced)  Windows fax client in Source Code
form, and re-compile it on your 64-bit Vista system.  (I presume that GCC has
already been ported to Vista 64 .....)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=windows+hylafax+client+GPL

--
AJS
(insert figure one before at sign if replying off-list)