[hylafax-users] HYLAFAX AND MAIL

Hello to all,
and pardon me for my bad english.
I am newbe of open-source software.
I have installed Hylafax 4.4.0 on Ubuntu Server 7.10
All is fine, I can send and receive fax  from the server.
Well, now I want to do another step in advance.
I need to send  incoming fax  to an external e-mail address like pippo@xxxxxxxx
I know I need to install before a mail software ("like sendmail ?")
I have reading a lot of guides about faxrcvd and  FaxDispatch, but  I have a lot of doubts about, for example : is FaxDispatch necessary for my pourpose or I can do that I need only with faxrcvd ? How and where I must use sendmail for this ?

Can anyone help me, step by step, to realize this ?

Thanks in advance to all,

K.

Inviato da Yahoo! Mail.
La casella di posta intelligente.