Re: [hylafax-users] faxmail and the first page (with body of email)

Aidan Van Dyk ha scritto:
* Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [080417 08:39]:

mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi list,
I have configured postfix and faxmail in correct way,
but when I send an email to server with pdf attachment,
the resultant fax also contain a first page
with the body of the message, I have also configured
the file "/usr/local/lib/fax/faxmail.conf" with the tag
"Headers: clear"...... the resultant document is a white
page.

My target is only send the pdf attachment!!!
I have found some information on:
http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2006-05/msg00342.php
but I need help

With HylaFAX+ 5.2.3 you can use the -N and -T options to faxmail to
strip out empty body parts and generally eliminate that first page.

These should work in HylaFAX 4.4 as well.  From the faxmail man page:
	http://www.hylafax.org/man/4.4.4/faxmail.1.php

       -N	Suppress formatting of mail envelope headers.

       -T       Trim  leading  blank  lines  from  text parts.  If the
		text part is completely empty, it will effectively be
		skipped.

Although both options were in 4.4, the man page failed to document -N
until 4.4.2, when that was noticed.

a.

Thanks,
with 4.4.4 this solution is ok !!