Re: [hylafax-users] CONVERT DOCUMENT: exit status 0xff00

* Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [080411 14:19]:
> Hello!
>
> I just upgraded the computer and rebuilt all installed software -- including
> HylaFAX.
>
> Evidently, I forgot about some piece, that's used by HylaFAX. The
> failure-email was generated and sent to the user. Unfortunately, the error
> message in it:
>
> Your job to XXX-XXX-XXXX failed because the document conversion script was
> not found.
>
> lacks a crucial detail: WHICH script is missing? He was trying to send a text
> file... Is this about a2ps of some sort?
>
> Could you please:
>
> 	a) tell me, what to add to the system;
> 	b) consider making the error message more detailed in the
> 	   future releases?

Can you show us log files?  faxq will log to syslog, and from that you
should be able to see what it's trying to run.

But the "document conversion scripts" that HylaFAX uses are all found in
$SPOOL/bin/:
	ps2fax
	tiff2fax
	pdf2fax
	pcl2fax

They should all be installed as part of the normal HylaFAX installation.
How did you install HylaFAX?

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103