[hylafax-users] No carrier detected on long distance faxes

Title: No carrier detected on long distance faxes

Hello,

My fax server is working fine now.  It works great using WinPrint as well.  The only issue is that anytime we attempt to fax something out of our local area code, I get the 'no carrier detected' error.  It works flawlessly as long as the area code is the same area code that we are in.  It fails if it's any other area code.

Here is my dial command:
ModemDialCmd:           "ATDT,%s"

And the dial rules:

Area=${AreaCode}                ! local area code
Country=${CountryCode}          ! local country code
IDPrefix=${InternationalPrefix} ! prefix for placing an international call
LDPrefix=${LongDistancePrefix}  ! prefix for placing a long distance call
!
WS="    "                       ! our notion of white space
!
! Convert a phone number to a canonical format:
!
!
! by (possibly) stripping off leading dialing prefixes for
! long distance and/or international dialing.

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks,

Justin Francesconi

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions