[hylafax-users] Problem sending FAX with Winprint HylaFAX!

When I try to send fax with Winprint Hylafax I get the following error:

FaxSend[3974]: SEND FAX: JOB 4 DEST 2225556 COMMID 000000006 DEVICE '/dev/ttyS0' FROM 'faxuser <Faxuser@somedomain >' USER faxuser

FaxSend[3974]: SEND FAILED: JOB 4 DEST 2225556 ERR No carrier detected {E002}

SESSION BEGIN 000000004 2003360

HylaFAX (tm) Version 5.2.3

SEND FAX: JOB 1 DEST 2225556 COMMID 000000004 DEVICE '/dev/ttyS0' FROM 'faxuser <Faxuser@somedomain>' USER faxuser

STATE CHANGE: RUNNING -> SENDING

<-- [12:AT+FCLASS=1\r]

--> [2:OK]

MODEM set XON/XOFF/FLUSH: input ignored, output disabled

DIAL 2225556

<-- [12:ATDT2225556\r]

--> [10:NO CARRIER]

SEND FAILED: JOB 1 DEST 2225556 ERR No carrier detected {E002}

<-- [5:ATH0\r]

--> [2:OK]

MODEM set DTR OFF

STATE CHANGE: SENDING -> MODEMWAIT (timeout 5)

SESSION END

Thank you in advance!

_______________________________

Halcom

Matej Obid
Sistemske operacije / Systems Operations
matej.obid@xxxxxxxxx

T: +386 (0)1 2003337
F: +386 (0)1 2003356

Halcom d.d.
Tržaška cesta 118, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija
www.halcom.si

GIF image

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions