Re: [hylafax-users] A question on hylafax

--- Willy Offermans <Willy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm glad if people can use this script. I would be more pleased if
> this
> feature were built in into Winprint Hylafax itself.

Hi Willy,

Thanks for your acript.

To run the script manually and how?  Or integrate it to HylaFax so
whenever starting HylaFax the script will run automatically?  In the
latter case please advise how to achieve it.

> In the meanwhile,
> if someone can improve the shell script, please send me a copy of the
> improvements.

I would be more than happy to have an update copy as well.  TIA

B.R.
Stephen L