Re: [hylafax-users] Linux and RTOS

Michael Hallager wrote:
I followed the advice here-
http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/howto/install.php#ss2.5

and upgraded my kernel to a real time version.

Is this all I need to do? Or is there configuration, tweaks, customizations to be done?

That's probably all that you need to do... for now. My investigation into real-time Linux was incomplete. I wrote that HOWTO section following faith in what some people were explaining to me about some things that have not yet been fully verified. However, the Zaptel comments in that are probably inaccurate.

Thanks,