Re: [hylafax-users] EICON Diva Server PRI/E1-30

I have 3 of the T1 version of this card running and since upgrading
Hylafax to 4.4.4 I have gotten very little reports of failed fax. With
4.3.3 I had about 5-20 a day on about 3,500-4,000 pages a day.

I would go with the Eicon card again any day.

Ulf Zimmermann | Senior System Architect

ATC-Onlane, Inc.
4600 Bohannon Drive, Suite 100
Menlo Park, CA 94025

O: 650-532-6382  M: (510) 396-1764  F: (510) 580-0929

Email: ulf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Web: www.atc-onlane.com

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and also may be
privileged. If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise
received this communication in error, please delete it from your inbox,
notify the sender immediately, and do not disclose its contents to any
other person, use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any
medium. Thank you for your cooperation.

sales@xxxxxxxxx*