[hylafax-users] Saving incoming faxes question

I am wanting to save incoming faxes to a directory along with emailing the pdf's. I want to save a copy of the pdf files that Hylafax generates before emailing them. I have looked through the code for exactly where Hylafax deletes the pdf file after emailing it. I am running version 4.4.4. I believe it's at the bottom of the code in: /var/spool/hylafax/bin/common-functions. I have attempted to move the pdf before the $TMPDIR is removed. But have had no luck. Either it's synax or I'm just not in the right place. Does anyone have any suggestions? Anyone saving the pdf's after hylafax generates them but before removing them? Cloest I could find was a post here: http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2004-05/msg00001.php The post was to do what I am wanting, but the code as changed since then and I'm not having too much luck with it. Thanks for the help!

Jason