Re: [hylafax-users] Update request to wedged script

I didn't apply $DICTRECEIVEAGENT to the wedged script, because I wasn't sure that "The HylaFAX Receive Agent" was really appropriate for the wedged script in the first place. For example, wedged can be invoked in a send-only configuration (and is actually invoked from faxq and not faxgetty).

So I was looking for a better name to give wedged than "The HylaFAX Receive Agent". Got any suggestions?

Furthermore, the whole dictionary translation/substitution process was never applied to the wedged script, so it *really* needs a lot more dictionary application to it.

Thanks,

Lee.

George H wrote:
I noticed that in the wedged script when it emails that the modem was
wedged it takes the hardcoded value "The HylaFAX Receive Agent" when
it really should take $DICTRECEIVEAGENT value from the dict/en
location.

Just a small update for the next release.
Thanks