Re: [hylafax-users] Email to FAX,

I didn't really understand some of what you're saying... in particular "without any script". But see:

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/howto/faxing.php#ss5.4

Thanks,

Lee.

LetMeKnow wrote:
Hello Forks,

After longtime, sending to Hylafax forks,

Am Searching for email2fax, i found email2fax (based on Asterisk ) and hy-email2fax, But i didn't get any docs on these.

I can create a script for pop3 or imap for email2fax customly. But hylafax can do email2fax,

please can any one tell how to do the email2fax in hylafax server without any script ..

This my scenario :- >

MailClient --> Mail Server--->Hylafax---> DiVA server --> PSTN --> end Fax User...

--
Thanks &Regards
Ravi Prakash Sunkara