[hylafax-users] Never succeed to make working MT5634ZBA-V92/1.32b

Hi,

I never succeed to make working the Multitech MT5634ZBA-V92/1.32b modem.
At this time I tried to make it working on Ubuntu 7.10 and Hylafax 4.4.0
with mgetty.

It is unable to respond with AA configuration set by AT+FAA=1 Hylafax
call mgetty with: "GETTY: START "/etc/hylafax/getty-link -s 19200
ttyS0", pid 21504" then no login prompt...

If I use the mgetty call with "-r -b" this freeze my ssh/telnet
connection (!?)

I always got lot of problems with MultiTech modems if somebody succeed
to make it working in AutoAdaptive PLEASE give me the right config file
"config.ttySxx"

Otherwise I throw it to the trash.

Thanks in advance.

Sam.

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.