[hylafax-users] Tiff files are missing pages

hello there,
first of all i want to say that this is my first time using a mailing list so if i make any mistakes, please tell me.
i have the problem, that when i´m reciving facsimile with several pages, hylafax writes this correctly into the log but the tiff files are missing pages. this doesn´t happen randomly but the last pages are always missing. for example a 5 pages facsimile is missing the last three pages or a two page fax is missing the second page. so it´s always the last page(s) that vanish somehow.
the server is ment only to receive facsimile and not to send, it is based on a debian system and uses a passive fritz! isdn card and the capi4hylafax software.
any suggestions or do you need more information about my system?
greetings
paul stange