Re: [hylafax-users] How to overwrite WHFC Notify setting

Well, the client sends that, so if there's a way to override it in the
server, it would essentially be intercepting what's sent, and replacing
it.  hyla.conf certainly does not do that, it's used by "sendfax," the
local client.

So, you'll need to do so in WHFC, or get a client that defaults the way
you want it to.