[hylafax-users] bulk fax with hylafax and sambafax printer

Hello all,

I have a problem with bulk faxing over Word2003.

We want to send bulk fax over Word2003 using the circular letter function
and printing over a sambaprinter to hylafax (sambafax script from the
hylafax help).

The problem is, that word creates one document with several pages,
including more than one "Fax-Nr" entries to print the job. Sambafax finds
several Faxnumbers and creates one line with all numbers and send all pages
to this number (like this: fax number 04043277xxx0421655xxx0351810xxx
(replaced the last 3 numbers with an x))

The letter has normaly one page and 3 recipients.
The postscript doc delivered to sambafax is only one file with 3 pages.
Our salesteam wants to send personal faxes, so a solution with whfc is not
practicable.

Has anyone any ideas to fix this problem?

By Christian