Re: [hylafax-users] Strange SambaFax Issue

Jeramy Eling wrote:

All went well with the migration, Hylafax, my DDI routing works and users are able send via WHFC, however whenever the users use Sambafax it fails. Having done a large amount of testing with different drivers etc. I still cannot get it work. As a last step I removed the delete line from the Sambafax script and reviewed the output which was generated by the script and searched for the Fax-NR: line and it’s not there, what is there is the text broken over several lines and because of this the fax isn’t sent.

Some postscript printer drivers will do this. Try a different one or try to see if the printer driver has an "option" for "compatibility mode" or perhaps even "EPS mode".

Thanks,