Re: [hylafax-users] Hardware suggestions to get Hylafax running?

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Howard

Then it's a matter of getting Asterisk and IAXmodem installed and configured... and
then HylaFAX.

Regarding versions, For this kind of a setup, should I go with the 1.4.x series of Asterisk, or the 1.2.x RPMs I've dug up on Novell's FTP server?  I'll avoid 1.6 for now, since that's still in beta.  The target platform is a SuSE 10.1 server, w/ the OES 2 overlay on top.  Doesn't look like Novell's bothered building 1.4.x just yet.

IAXmodem and HylaFax, I'm using the latest stable releases.

Thanks!,

--J