[hylafax-users] Keep the queue running but disable fax sending.

Shalom everyone !
I'm a very happy hylafax-5.1.8-1 user, and have a little question.
Sometimes I need the queue to keep running and accept requests, but stop the actual sending for a while, and then make it send again.

How would I do that ?

P.S I've tried "faxstate -s busy ttyUSB2" while the queue had like 20 outgoing fax msgs, but the modem continued sending faxes.

Thanks in advance,

Eliran.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions