[hylafax-users] FaxModify and Daemon for pre-processing faxes

Hi,

We are using FaxModify for calling a Java program that pre-processes our faxes. We want to demonize this program to improve performance. With FaxModify we do not know when daemon ends up with fax pre-processing in order to end FaxModify. Is there any other way to do it or any API that allows us to do it? Better if in Java.

Many thanks in advance,

Elena

-- Elena Benítez López Instituto Nacional de Estadística S.G. Informática Estadística

Correo-e: eblopez@xxxxxx
Ext.: 38675