Re: [hylafax-users] List of compatible modems

Lucas wrote:
>I am using 2 usr modems with no problems so I am not sure why USR wouldn't
be compatible with hyalfax?

Many more users report problems with USR modems than report success....
indeed when you include the results from other fax servers the number is
overwhelming.  If you look through the HylaFAX archives you will find many
examples of USR bugs.... if I remember correctly Lee showed some examples
this week.

Regards

Andrew Rinaldi
Mainpine Developer Support
USA +1 503 822 9944 | UK +44 8458 909438
andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com