Re: [hylafax-users] jobcontrol script not working

I think I know what the problem is.. the variables are not matching.
If I use  "uucp" inside the case statement then it works. Which kind
of makes sense since i'm using an email-to-fax gateway and all jobs
are owned by uucp.

ok so I tried using $mailaddr and puting "george@xxxxxxxxxxxx"  but
doesn't work. The real problem is that I don't know how $mailaddr
looks like so that I can match it with something. I have a feeling
that $mailaddr may look like  "George <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>". I tried
using "*george*" in the case statement but no luck.