Re: [hylafax-users] Does hylaFAX supports FoIP

fax over ip can be done in many ways, such as iaxmodem, t38, some sort
of sip mashup... all hylafax needs is something that acts like a fax
modem on a character device

however, due to the way fax machines work, unless your transport has
zero packet loss and very low latency it won't exactly be reliable,
but might be workable if you dont mind retrying faxes on occasion.