Re: [hylafax-users] faxmodem answers, then not.

* David Banning <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [071214 08:40]:

> Thanks for the tip. I'll keep and eye on the log. I forgot to mention
> in my initial post that it seems to alternate between, answering, not
> answering and then answering again - so something following a no-answer
> sets the modem back to allow answering again.

AdaptiveAnswer/AnswerRotary would leave symptoms like this?

Can you verify you havn't got any strange settings for:
	AdaptaveAnswer
	AnswerRotary
	AnswerBias
	ModemAnswer*Cmd

Setting ServerTracing to 0xFFFFF will include config setting in the log
file.  Make sure it's set at the top of the file, and send the logs
along.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103