From: Giulio Orsero [mailto:giulioo@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 2:01 PM
To: HylaFax Users
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] FaxDispatch default doesnt seem to work

On Dec 11, 2007 9:40 PM, Caleb Walker <caleb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My question is on the FaxDispatch script.  Mine looks like this
>(details are  omitted for security): ....
> In this script section I have "*)" as the catch all I assume, so that
if
> nothing else matches dump the email here.  That doesnt work.  The
specific

You should look into the system log where you'll find the exact command
line HylaFAX used to run faxrcvd, then you go in the HylaFAX spool dir
and execute the very same command line, but prepending it with "sh -x":
# sh -x bin/faxrcvd .... then you'll see what happens when FaxDispatch
is sourced.

--
giulioo@xxxxxxxxx