[hylafax-users] FaxDispatch default doesnt seem to work

Title: Message
I am not part of the mailing list.  I didnt get any response on my last question so I thought I would mention this at the outset in case you could reply to my email address directly.  Thank you so much.

My question is on the FaxDispatch script.  Mine looks like this (details are omitted for security):
FILETYPE=pdf;

case "$SENDER" in
    *6666666666*)           SENDTO=email@xxxxxxxxx;;  # Faxes from Lathrop go to fromLathrop Folder
    *Some Name*)           SENDTO=email@xxxxxxxxx;; # Faxes from GP to GP folder
    *666*666*6666*)         SENDTO=email@xxxxxxxxx;;  #Faxes from Kings
    *) SENDTO=defaultpublicfolder@xxxxxxxxx;;  #Default that doesnt seem to work
esac
In this script section I have "*)" as the catch all I assume, so that if nothing else matches dump the email here.  That doesnt work.  The specific faxes go to the specific emails but the stuff that is not caught by a specific is lost in /dev/null or something.  Is there a different way to specify a default sendto email?

Thank you very much,
Caleb

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions