Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax receiving capabilities

Hi Matt,

With V.34 and JBIG enabled a Mainpine fax board will send/receive an ITU-T
reference document No. 1 in 18 seconds.

We do publish some performance figures for Microsoft Fax on our website.
The last page of this report gives you some idea of what you can expect from
HylaFAX if you used V.17 and no JBIG;

http://www.mainpine.com/downloads/Microsoft%20Fax%20Services%20Lab%20Report_
final_.pdf

I believe our support department has completed the same tests on HylaFAX but
we've not had a chance to publish the results... if you are interested in
the figures then please contact our support department by email -
support@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards

Andrew Rinaldi
Mainpine Developer Support
USA +1 503 822 9944 | UK +44 8458 909438
andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com