From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of GianLuca Sarto
Sent: 06 December 2007 09:38
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] MultiTech MT5634ZBA V92

Hello All,

I have set up a Hylafax 4.40 on a Ubuntu 7.10 server that works as
Samba/Apache for a small group.

I have connected two MT5634ZBA V92 modems from MultiTech and experience
occasional errors that LOCK up the COM port with TR=on, and oblige me to
power off the server AND disconnect the plug in order to regain control of
the COM port.

I tried all classes, 2.1,2.0,2,1.0 and now class 1 which seems more stable.
However, yesterday it locked up again.

I attach the config.ttyS0 file and the fax log.

Any good ideas ?
Thank for your time,
-GianLuca