[hylafax-users] Fwd: Missing notify for sent faxes

Attachments are sent to aidan

> On Dec 3, 2007 7:14 PM, Aidan Van Dyk <aidan@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>
> > Can you try running them with C locale, and usig /bin/sh -x:
> >         unset LC_ALL LANG
> >         LC_ALL=C /bin/sh -x bin/notify XXX done > /tmp/log-XXX.txt 2>&1
> > You'll probably need to do that as both root and as uucp.
> >
> > And send that output to us?

I'm attaching the output of this and the qfile:

LC_ALL=C /bin/sh -x bin/notify /var/spool/hylafax/doneq/q87 done 10 >
/tmp/log.txt 2>&1

I see multiple session log in this file. Am i batching jobs?

thanks

--
Riccardo Magliocchetti