[hylafax-users] Hylafax time zone help!!

Title: Hylafax time zone help!!

Dear sir,

             We are glad to contact you by e-mail. We sent the e-mail for a long time, but didn't receive your reply. Could you help us solve those problem as follow,

We use the windows hylafax clinet software (the vision is 1.7.3.17) recently. The system appointment facsimile eight hours can delay, asked how do solve? Hylafax software and Linux Mail conformity to identical wrap equipment. The locus is Taiwan, the time zone is the Greenwich Mean Time +8 hours.

Or how changes the hylafax server time zone by Greenwich the Taiwan time zone

Thank you for your help and support.
Best Regards,

Snoopy Liao

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions