Re: [hylafax-users] local identifier

* sue sue <suep@xxxxxx> [071130 16:38]:
> Hi,
>
> I am using HylaFax v4.4.1 on a RHEL 4 and am sending faxes via the faxmail command/interface.
>
> All of my users have their own extension number for receiving incoming faxes and the receiving and routing of incoming faxes all works fine.
>
> My question though is how can I change the local identifier (header line) on outgoing faxes so that it always shows the base fax number and the users extension number ? In other words how can I change the information shown in the header line to reflect the users personal fax number ?
>
> thanks in advance

JobControl can be used to do this.

It runs on every job, and you "figure out" what TSI you want, and set
LocalIdentfier from job control.  Examples of this type of thing:
	http://people.ifax.com/~aidan/jobcontrol/jobcontrol-virtual.sh.txt

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103