Re: [hylafax-users] libtiff patching failing

Michael Hallager wrote:

So what can be done?

If you want only JBIG support then get the 3.9.0 beta sources that I am
using in the 3.9.0 SRPM here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=148904

If you want both ITULAB JPEG and JBIG support then get the 3.7.2 sources
and patches that I am using in the 3.7.2 SRPM at the same URL.

As soon as it bubbles up near the top of my priority list I plan to
rework color fax support entirely... and support color fax sending.
(Still... I've been saying that for a while now, I think.)

I'm not using an RPM based system.

Actually I hate RPM.

I see. Well, I wasn't advocating the use of the SRPMs, but rather the sources and the patches within them. You should be able to extract those from the SRPMs. If not, let me know.