Re: [hylafax-users] Q-file state field

* Vjekoslav Nesek <vnesek@xxxxxxxxx> [071119 08:05]:
> Hi all,
>
> Job q-files have an integer field 'state', which, I guess hold's jobs
> current state.
> I was unable to find symbolic names for it, neither in documentation nor in
> source. If anyone has a mapping from integers to names for state field,
> I would
> be much obliged.

the sendq/qXXX files are generally considered "internal" to HylaFAX.
The job's state is usually accessed by external programs via the
client-server protocol..

That said, the "sendq" man page, which describes the sendq/q* files
says:

  state  The job scheduling state.  Recognized values are: 1 (suspended,
	 not being  scheduled),  2 (pending, waiting for the time to
	 send), 3 (sleeping, waiting for a scheduled timeout), 4
	 (blocked, waiting for concurrent activity to the same
	 destination to complete), 5 (ready, ready  to  be  processed
	 except for available resources), 6 (active, actively being pro‐
	 cessed by HylaFAX), 7 (done, processing completed with
	 success).  8  (failed,  processing completed with a failure).

And the definitive source is in faxd/FaxRequest.h:
        enum {                      // job scheduling state
            state_undefined = 0,    // undefined state (should never be used)
            state_suspended = 1,    // not being scheduled
            state_pending   = 2,    // waiting for time to send
            state_sleeping  = 3,    // waiting for scheduled timeout
            state_blocked   = 4,    // blocked by concurrent activity
            state_ready     = 5,    // ready to be go, waiting for resources
            state_active    = 6,    // actively being processed
            state_done      = 7,    // processing completed with success
            state_failed    = 8     // processing completed with a failure
        };

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103