[hylafax-users] Bug in faxmail?

Hi,

I'm trying to setup hylafax typerules file, to parse some more files.

But i think this is not working as it should, whatever I put in the
column 'result' should say what kind of output the rule will have.

Ok, so according to the man page
(http://www.hylafax.org/content/Man_Pages_4.4.2) in this simple rule:

#offset datatype        match           result  rule
0       string          %!              ps

It should output strings as postscript, internally faxmail will output
the postscript correctly.

What happens it's, when i change the result to tiff, it should output
one tiff, and pdf should output one pdf, but it's not, it always outputs
postscript output, don't know why.

This only happen when we use internal faxmail generation, if i use
another external application, like open office to parse the ODT files
and set the result to 'pdf' or 'ps', this does not happen.

Check out:
# file /var/spool/hylafax/docq/doc148.tif
/var/spool/hylafax/docq/doc148.tif: PostScript document text conforming
at level 3.0

or

# file /var/spool/hylafax/docq/doc149.pdf
/var/spool/hylafax/docq/doc149.pdf: PostScript document text conforming
at level 3.0

This is a bug? Or I'm i doing something wrong?

Thanks all

--
Igor Neves <igor.neves@xxxxxxxx>
3GNTW - Tecnologias de Informação, Lda