Re: [hylafax-users] Suggestions for fax T1 card with DID support...

Tim Nelson wrote:

Hello! We are in the market for a T1 card to work with Hylafax/Hylafax+. Our system will have a PRI attached to it and will have hundreds of inbound DIDs. What do you recommend for a board that will be compatible with this scenario? Will it interface directly with Hylafax as a modem device or will we need additional software? Thank you!

The options as I know them are...

Eicon Diva Server
Patton 2977

... or any of the numerous Asterisk-compatible "Zaptel" cards (made by Digium, Sangoma, OpenVOX, Zapmicro, etc) in conjunction with IAXmodem and a soft-PBX like Asterisk.

My preference, these days, between those is for the Asterisk+IAXmodem approach. In days gone by I tended to prefer the Patton over the Diva Server.