Re: [hylafax-users] how to test receving fax

On Nov 12, 2007 1:07 PM, Prathap Reddy <prathapreddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> HI
>
> I am new to Hylafax server.I want to send fax only but we do not need
> incoming faxes.
> how to test receving fax.Plz help me

If the testing is about phone lines, or if you are not an expert
installing not-completely-prepackaged software, then follow AJS
suggestion.

If the testing is about scripts/imaging/... (software side) and you
can install whatever software, then look at
t38modem.sf.net, with that you can test fax sending and receiving
using "virtual modems": no need for a phone line, or serial ports,
everything is done in software.

--
giulioo@xxxxxxxxx